Company: ADPC seeks bright, energetic, inspired and committed nationals.
The company is keen on hiring local talents with the skills and knowledge to do their jobs in the most effective, efficient and productive way possible, together making a powerful contribution to Abu Dhabi’s Economic Vision 2030.
Job offerings: There are an exciting variety of opportunities within Abu Dhabi Ports Company (ADPC), now only called Abu Dhabi Ports, for Emiratis, ranging from port operations management; marine operations, and ship movements, to health, safety and environment; marketing; support services; technical systems, and special projects.
Current vacancies include…
- Manager Ports Development – Is responsible for the management of Khalifa Port services covering Terminals, CFS, Marine and Logistics services. Duties involve to support the business development of Khalifa Port through active customer engagement and retention. The ideal job candidate will have a degree in Business Development or equivalent qualification within the Maritime sector. (Job: P084)
- AB Seaman – Will be working with vessels (ashore and afloat) as back up drivers for speed boars, in addition to assisting in the preparation of mooring and general cleaning and maintenance of Al Shahama vessel & other boats. Candidates familiar with UAE/Abu Dhabi maritime regulatory system will be preferred. Must have knowledge of international shipping/port regulations and conventions. Fluent in English and Arabic will serve to this seafarer’s advantage. (Job: MS001)
Note: Before applying, be sure to know the duties, responsibilities, requirements and benefits of the mentioned vacancies. Quickly and easily apply for maritime jobs at the adports.ae website.
Do take time to look at their current vacant posts and find out what they can offer you. To apply for any posted position, you are asked to complete a personal profile. You’ll be asked for some basic information and will be given the opportunity to upload a copy of your resume on the website. If you have not already registered, click here.
Abu Dhabi Ports’ core objective is to manage all ports in the emirate of Abu Dhabi.
Why work for ADPC?
- ADPC is focused on recruiting and training national employees in order to give them the essential skills to become the leaders of tomorrow
- ADPC offers job enhancement and fast-track career opportunities
- ADPC is a dynamic place to work
- ADPC is a growing company; it is a leader in the development of world class ports and industrial zones
Besides, Abu Dhabi Ports Human Resources offers exciting opportunities through the UAE Fresh Graduates and Scholarship Programs for UAE Students.
For General Inquiries…
Telephone: 800 10 2030 (+971 800 10 2030 from outside the UAE)
Fax: +971 2 695 2177