IKEA Group is always looking for people who share its positive attitude and values.
There are plenty of open positions at the IKEA Abu Dhabi store – Yas Island.
Job Vacancies: IKEA is hiring in several areas.
- Visual Merchandiser – Job ID: AF21335; Closing date: 10-Nov-2015
- Retail Sales Representative – Job ID: AF21248; Closing date: 1-Nov-2015
- Forklift Operator – Job ID: AF21249; Closing date: 31-Oct-2015
Job-Specific Criterions are as follows…
Minimum Qualifications, Experience and Knowledge: Candidates must have a demonstrable record of previous expertise in the field for the job they apply.
Job-Specific Skills: Must have strategic, analytical and tactical abilities. Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
Language Requirements: An ideal candidate will have excellent level of spoken and written English, in addition to some basic knowledge of Arabic.
Education: Be a School Graduate
Salary: Varies according to position. However, On January 1, 2016, the average minimum hourly wage goes up some.
What’s it like to work at the IKEA Group? Well, working at the IKEA Group makes you part of an inspiring, fun and fast-paced environment. IKEA offers exceptional career and learning possibilities for all employees.
A few more reasons to work for IKEA include…
- Co-workers who are multi-national, have fun and get on with the job.
- The Group allows its members work freedom; they can move to a new role within IKEA when a spot is open, whenever possible.
- It has stores and offices in several locations.
- User-friendly environment that takes care of its own people on the job, as learning with support and coaching is a way of life at IKEA.
- The all-important employee discount rate for any purchases made.
Other motives include…
- Being one of the World’s Most Reputable Companies
- Emerging as one of the Best Places to Work
Surely, working with IKEA has its rewards! IKEA careers are different; apply today to help make IKEA an even better place to work.
Overall, IKEA is a company that takes good care of their employees. It offers an excellent workplace and has great benefits too. There are plenty of opportunities to move up and advance within the company and within the job itself. Even more, staff are consistently challenged and constantly learning all about the business.
About the company: Ikea is a well-known Swedish furniture and home accessories store with outlets around the world, including the UAE.
Interested job candidates are asked to register at the Al-Futtaim website, which is an applicant center for the current vacancies and to upload a Resume/CV to apply. Those considered for the position will be contacted through the site.
Again, Al-Futtaim Group operates the IKEA brand in the UAE.
IKEA contact details:
- Tel toll-free in UAE 800-4532 (800-IKEA)
- Tel Abu Dhabi Yas Island +971-2-4935888, fax +971-2-4935830, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: To obtain more job details, or make a reference to the position, be sure to type in the Job ID in your query.
Websites: www.ikeaabudhabi.com, or www.ikeauae.com